I got the best recipe for roasted cauliflower last week. I was grocery shopping and kept running into the same lady, when I was checking out she ended up behind me in line. We laughed and started talking about the store and she commented on my cauliflower saying she had just returned from New York City and had roasted cauliflower at a restaurant that was prepared beautifully. She gave me the following instructions. I have made it twice and just love it; and the recipe is quick and easy.
|Roasted Califlower w/basil|
- Cut the flowers off the stem
- Put them in a large enough bowl that you can toss using good Olive Oil enough to cover lightly
- Sprinkle with favorite spices like garlic, Mrs. Dash, basil, Braggs Yeast Seasonings, I even like the Blackened Red Fish spices or even truffle oil
- Roast at 450 degrees for 10 minutes
- Turn flowers and roast for an additional 10 minutes until starting to turn crispy ,yum!